print icon facebook icon twitter icon linkedin icon

Maintenance Alert:Due to scheduled maintenance on Thursday, June 20, specific online tools will be unavailable. Normal operations will resume on Friday, June 21. We appreciate your patience and understanding.


When buying real estate property, do not assume property taxes will remain the same. Any change in ownership may reset the assessed value of the property to full market value, which could result in higher property taxes. Please use our Tax Estimator to approximate your new property taxes.

The Property Appraiser does not send tax bills and does not set or collect taxes. Please visit the Tax Collector's website directly for additional information.

The Homestead Exemption saves property owners thousands of dollars each year. Do not jeopardize your Homestead by renting your property.

Before buying real estate property, be aware that non-ad valorem assessments may have a significant impact on your property tax bill.

SearchProperty Search

The Property Search allows you to view detailed information for properties in Miami-Dade County.

PenComparable Sales

The Comparable Sales Tool allows you to access and compare real estate sale information for properties in Miami-Dade County.

PenTax Estimator

The Tax Estimator provides an approximate amount of taxes that may be due on a property.

PenTax Comparison

The Tax Comparison allows you to view a property's tax information for the current and previous year and lists changes by taxing district.

Hurricane Irma

As we continue our recovery and cleanup efforts, please visit the Emergency website for the latest information on openings and closings in Miami-Dade County.

Address Blocking

The Property Search function allows access to public information recorded on the tax rolls of Miami-Dade County. However, Florida Statutes 119.071 provides for an exemption from public information to certain agencies and individuals from public records.
Those individuals who qualify must:

  • Fill out the Office of the Property Appraiser Permanent Address Blocking Form
  • Provide proof of employment in the eligible agency; such as a copy of your identification badge with the agency's name, or other similar proof

In addition to filing a request with the Office of the Property Appraiser, qualifying personnel may want to also consider filing with the Clerk of Courts and/or the Water and Sewer Department.

Please fill out the form Request for Confidentiality - Clerk of Courts and send it to:

Clerk of Courts
22 NW 1st Street
Miami, FL 33128

And/or please fill out the form Account Information Blocking – Water and Sewer Department and send it to:

Miami-Dade Water and Sewer Department
Customer Service Division
3071 SW 38th Avenue
Miami, FL 33146

As an alternative, your agency may submit a list of eligible individuals on agency letterhead with their names, addresses, titles and the parcel identification (folio) number of the property identified with each individual.

Mail the completed form to:
Miami-Dade County Office of the Property Appraiser
Stephen P. Clark Center
111 NW 1st, Suite 710
Miami, FL 33128

Release or Cancellation of Exempt Information

If you have previously requested that qualifying information maintained by the Property Appraiser’s Office be exempted from public disclosure, pursuant to section 119.071 of the Florida Statutes, you may use the Release of Information Exempt form to grant your representative access to such information or cancel your previous request.

If you cannot view PDF PDF files, you can download Acrobat Reader  for free from Adobe Systems, Inc. In order to use PDF files, you must have Acrobat installed on your computer.

Back to Top

You are now leaving the official website of Miami-Dade County government. Please be aware that when you exit this site, you are no longer protected by our privacy or security policies. Miami-Dade County is not responsible for the content provided on linked sites. The provision of links to these external sites does not constitute an endorsement.

Please click 'OK' to be sent to the new site, or Click 'Cancel' to go back.